TrailMaster Challenger4 200 Four Seat UTV SxS
Valued up to: $10438.20
$ 5799.00 + Free Shipping!
Buy 2 or more at: $5779.00 ea.
Instant Check Price: $5567.04
TrailMaster just stepped up the game by boosting the original Challenger4 150cc UTV with a new bigger, more powerful 200cc engine. The Challenger4 200 is
a full-size four-seater Side-by-Side UTV with a load capacity of 800 lbs so it can carry up to 4 adults for off-road fun! The Challenger4 SxS fits most older youth and adults
easily thanks to its individually-adjustable sport bucket seating with enough leg room for riders up to 6'2. With an automatic CVT tranny, powerful hydraulic disc brakes, and a new
gear ratio set up that offers more low-end torque for navigating rough terrain, the Challenger4 is easy to drive, too! This is also one of the few utility vehicle side-by-sides on the
market to come standard with side mirrors, digital gauges, a large rear utility rack, big 22-inch knobby tires and 4-point seat harnesses for added safety. EPA certified.
Comes in a selection of different colors with awesome graphics!
- Model: TrailMaster Challenger4 200
- Engine: single cylinder, 4 stroke, air-cooled
- Displacement: 200cc
- Bore x stroke: 2.26x2.28 inches
- Max HP: 8.2hp/7500rpm
- Max Torque: 7 lb ft/6000rpm
- Transmission: Automatic CVT with Reverse
- Driveline: Chain
- Top Speed: 25 mph
- Climbing Ability: Up to 12 degrees
- Starting system: Electric
- Ignition: CDI
- Battery: 12V/10Ah
- Fuel capacity: 1.75 gal.
- Brakes (Front/Rear): Hydraulic Disc / Hydraulic Disc
- Tires (Front/Rear): 22x7-10 / 22x10-10
- Suspension (Front/Rear): Independent Dual A-arm / Double Oil Damped Shock
- Features: Side mirrors, Horn, Speedometer, Odometer, Turn signals, Trailer hitch, 12V outlet, Adjustable steering wheel, Kill switch, Four-point safety seatbelt, Parking brake
- Wheelbase: 101.6 inches
- Seat Height: 21 inches
- Min ground clearance: 6.3 inches
- Max load: 800 lbs.
- Net Weight: 726 lbs.
- Gross Weight: 850 lbs.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 132x50x63 inches
- Shipping Dimensions (LxWxH): 118x53x35 inches
- EPA Approved
- Not CARB Approved
Warranty and Service
Our Standard Service and Support Package is included with every vehicle we sell!
||Online and Email
||Online, Email and Phone
|Parts * ‡
|Normal Wear Parts ** ‡
|Service Kit ***
- Unlimited Lifetime Mechanic Online and Phone Tech Support
- 1 qt. High-grade Oil
- 11 oz. Lucas Chain Lube
- 1 High-performance Spark Plug
- 1 Professional-grade Fuel Filter
- Not required to return warranty parts
||$79.99 per vehicle
Just add any vehicle to your cart and our system will automatically include our Standard Service Pack for Free! Then, you can upgrade your
Service Pack with a simple click right in the cart!
* Excludes Normal Wear Parts. Parts coverage includes Non-Normal Wear Parts only, defined as components of the vehicle that are engineered and intended to last the useful
life of the vehicle itself. See a complete definition and partial list of non-Normal Wear Parts in the Service Pack documentation.
** Normal Wear parts are defined as parts that have a limited useful life as a result of deterioration due to natural forces that act upon
them under normal, everyday use. See a complete definition and partial list of Normal Wear Parts in the Service Pack documentation.
*** Service Kit is shipped separately from order.
† Shipping costs, where applicable, including return shipping and shipping for warrantied parts, are the responsibility of the customer.
† † Restocking fees apply on returned purchases and include return handling, restocking and original shipping charges and
vary depending on the vehicle being returned.
‡ Premium coverage terms are inclusive of, not in addition to, manufacturer warranty terms where applicable.
See complete Service Pack details.