Kandi KD-125FM5 125cc Midsize Kids Go-Kart
Introducing the KD-125FM5, Kandi's newest mid-size kid's go-kart featuring a bigger 125cc, 4-stroke engine for more power and a three-speed
semi-automatic transmission that's perfect for introducing kids to shifting without the hassle of a clutch. The extras come standard with this cart,
including reverse gear, front and rear hydraulic disc brakes, dual shoulder harnesses, LED lights, horn and more! Big all-terrain tires provide excellent
traction off-road, and the front and rear coil-over suspension makes the cart handle almost any trail. The driver's seat is adjustable
to make it easier for kids of any size to operate while offering plenty of leg room to grow into. Available in several colors!
- Model: Kandi KD-125FM5
- Engine: 4-stroke, Single-cylinder, Air-cooled
- Displacement: 125cc
- Transmission: Chain Drive, Semi-Automatic
- Drive Type: 2-wheel drive, live axle
- Engine Gear: 1-2-3-Neutral-Reverse
- Start Type: Keyed Electric Start
- Ignition: CDI
- Fuel capacity: 0.5 gal.
- Brakes (front/rear): Hydraulic Disc / Hydraulic Disc
- Tires (front/rear): 14.5x7.0-6 / 16x8.0-7
- Suspension (front/rear): Independent shock / Single swing arm
- Max speed: 35 mph (approx.)
- Features: Head and Tail lights, Turn signals, Horn, Mirrors, Tool kit, Integrated side rails and padded top brush guard cage, Engine kill switch, Speed governor, Dual shoulder harness seatbelts
- Distance to Pedals: 31-31.5 inches (seat adjustable)
- Min Ground Clearance: 9 inches
- Wheelbase: 50 inches
- Net Weight: 345 lbs.
- Gross Weight: 397 lbs.
- Max Capacity: 350 lbs.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 71x46.5x55 inches
- Shipping Dimensions (LxWxH): 71x46x25 inches
- Configurations And Specifications Subject To Change Without Notice.
Warranty and Service
Our Standard Service and Support Package is included with every vehicle we sell!
||Online and Email
||Online, Email and Phone
|Parts * ‡
|Normal Wear Parts ** ‡
|Service Kit ***
- Unlimited Lifetime Mechanic Online and Phone Tech Support
- 1 qt. High-grade Oil
- 11 oz. Lucas Chain Lube
- 1 High-performance Spark Plug
- 1 Professional-grade Fuel Filter
- Not required to return warranty parts
||$69.99 per vehicle
Just add any vehicle to your cart and our system will automatically include our Standard Service Pack for Free! Then, you can upgrade your
Service Pack with a simple click right in the cart!
* Excludes Normal Wear Parts. Parts coverage includes Non-Normal Wear Parts only, defined as components of the vehicle that are engineered and intended to last the useful
life of the vehicle itself. See a complete definition and partial list of non-Normal Wear Parts in the Service Pack documentation.
** Normal Wear parts are defined as parts that have a limited useful life as a result of deterioration due to natural forces that act upon
them under normal, everyday use. See a complete definition and partial list of Normal Wear Parts in the Service Pack documentation.
*** Service Kit is shipped separately from order.
† Shipping costs, where applicable, including return shipping and shipping for warrantied parts, are the responsibility of the customer.
† † Restocking fees apply on returned purchases and include return handling, restocking and original shipping charges and
vary depending on the vehicle being returned.
‡ Premium coverage terms are inclusive of, not in addition to, manufacturer warranty terms where applicable.
See complete Service Pack details.
Note: The products shown in these videos may not be identical to the product sold on this page.
However, they contain general information that may prove helpful. Viewing them is highly recommended.