TrailMaster MB200-1 Mini Bike
It's MiniBike Fun for Everyone!
Valued at: $716.87
You save: $ 98.88 (14%)
Buy 2 at $597.99 ea.
with Instant Check!
$593.27 (save 4%)
In Stock Soon
Call to Preorder Today!
Remember how much fun that old mini bike was? If you've never ridden one of these micro-sized, off-road machines, you're in for a treat! Features a sturdy steel frame and rugged suspension that can carry up to 200 lbs. The wide profile tires are designed to run at low pressure so they glide over almost any terrain just like 4-wheelers and other ATVs. The 196cc, single cylinder, overhead valve, air-cooled engine is simple and low maintenance, and drives the rear wheel by chain. Includes a single, always-on front headlight for safety, a small cargo rack behind the seat and a rear drum brake for ample stopping power. Rated for a top speed of up to 24 miles per hour!
Enjoy hours of fun on TrailMaster's cool new MB200-1 mini-bike. Some assembly required. Available in several colors.
- Engine : Single Cylinder, 196cc, 4-Stroke, OHV
- Starting: Recoil Cord
- Spark Plug Type: Torch - F7RTC
- Cooling: Air cooled
- Bore and Stroke: 68 x 54mm
- Compression Ratio: 8.5:1
- Rated Power: 3.8kw @ 3600rpm
- Rated Torque: 10Nm @ 2500rpm
- Idle Speed: 1440 +/- 150 rpm
- Top Speed: 24mph (39km/h)
- Lights: Front Headlight Continuously on
- Drive Type: Chain Drive
- Gear Ratio: Centrifugal clutch
- Shock Type Front: Fork shocks
- Shock Type Rear: Hydraulic
- Tire Type: Low pressure tires
- Rear Brakes: Drum
- Front Tire Size: AT19x7-8
- Rear Tire Size: AT19x7-8
- Length: 66.14in (1680mm)
- Height: 38.58in. (980mm)
- Width: 31.5in. (800mm)
- Wheelbase: 45.28in. (1150mm)
- Vehicle Wt.: 167.5lbs (76kg)
- Weight Cap.: 200lbs (91kg)
- Ground Clearance: 6.7in (170mm)
- Gas Tank Capacity: 0.95gal.(4.2L)
- Fuel type: Unleaded 87 octane or higher
- Oil Capacity: .53qt. (.5L)
- Oil Type: SAE 10W-40
Warranty and Service
Insure your purchase with one of our great service and support packages
|Our Standard Service and Support Package is included with every vehicle we sell!||
|Return Period||45 Days||45 Days||45 Days|
|Support||Online and Email||Online and Email||Online and Email|
|Engine||6 Months||8 Months||12 Months|
|Non-Normal Wear Parts*||6 Months||8 Months||12 Months|
|Normal Wear Parts**||7 Days||7 Days||30 Days|
|Parts Shipping †||Not Included||Free***||Free***|
|Return Shipping †||Not Included||Not Included||50% Paid|
|Restocking Fee † †||Not Included||$0||$0|
|Price||FREE!||$69.99 per vehicle||$99.99 per vehicle|
Just add any vehicle to your cart and our system will automatically include our Standard Service Pack for Free! Then, you can upgrade your Service Pack with a simple click right in the cart!
* Non-Normal Wear Parts are defined as components of the vehicle that are engineered and intended to last the useful
life of the vehicle itself. See a complete definition and partial list of non-Normal Wear Parts in the Service Pack documentation.
** Normal Wear parts are defined as parts that have a limited useful life as a result of deterioration due to natural forces that act upon them under average, everyday use. See a complete definition and partial list of Normal Wear Parts in the Service Pack documentation.
*** Free parts shipping includes standard ground shipping only.
† Shipping costs, where applicable to be paid, are paid only for the period for which the shipped item is warranted. For example, free parts shipping applies only during the period for which the shipped parts are warranted according to the plan chosen.
† † Restocking fees include return handling, restocking and original shipping charges and vary depending on the vehicle being returned.
See complete Service Pack details.