Ice Bear Road Warrior 250-1 Trike
Twin cylinder chopper!
Valued at: $4888.28
You save: $ 727.10 (15%)
Buy 2 at $4140.98 ea.
with Instant Check!
$3994.73 (save 4%)
You've never seen on old school trike like this! The three wheeled Road Warrior 250-1 features traditional tear drop tank, hi-rise bars, dual seating, utility racks, trunk, wire spoke wheels, stretched chopper forks and more!
When you're out to turn heads with a cool ride, you can't do better than the 250cc twin-cylinder Road Warrior. This 3 wheel cycle is built using a heavy-gauge steel frame to hold more than 400 lbs. Available in silver or classic black, it's studded with chrome accessories from one end to the other, including chopper style long extension coil-over forks, hi-res handlebars, footrests and dual utility racks over each rear fender. Even the engine heads and crankcase are chromed!
The front wheel is a timeless wire spoke, while the rear wheels are black with polished aluminum 8-spoke mags. A convenient rear trunk rests neatly on the rear utility rack and offers excellent storage for items on the go. Full suspension, front and rear disc brakes and electric start make riding smooth, fun and easy. The chain drive, 5-speed transmission is powered by a 250cc Lifan twin cylinder 4-stroke engine for plenty of power.
Make a statement on the Road Warrior trike!
- Engine: Lifan Air cooled, 4-stroke, 2-cylinder
- Piston Displacement: 248cc
- Bore*Stroke(inches): 1.93 ? 2.60
- Compression Rate: 10.0:1
- Maximum Power (kw/r/min): 13/8000kw/r/min(1+/-5%)
- Maximum Torque (N.m./rpm):19/6000N.m./rpm(1+/-5%)
- Horsepower: 17.43 hp
- Engine Oil Capacity: 1.75 Quarts
- Start Type: Electric start
- Transmission: Chain Drive 5-speed
- Engine Gear: 5-4-3-2-1-N no reverse
- Shift Gear: Foot
- Ignition: CDI
- Max Torque: 19N.m/6000r/min
- Horsepower(hp): 17.5 approximate
- MPG: 76.3
- Front Brake: Disc
- Rear Brake: Dual Disc
- Tires Front: 3.00-18
- Tires Rear: 235/30-12
- Front Rim Size: 1.6*18
- Rear Rim Size: 8*12
- Suspension: hydraulic pressure suspension
- Trunk: Yes
- Manufacturers Statement of Origin / Title: Yes
- Max speed: 65 mph approximate. Comfortable cruising speed 55 mph depending on load weight.
- Remote control (Yes/No): No
- Speed Limiter (Yes/No): No
- Engine kill switch (Yes/No): Yes
- Fuel Capacity: 8.2 l / 2.1 gal.
- Wheelbase: 42.7 inches
- Battery: 12V/12Ah
- G.W.: 617 lbs.
- N.W.: 551 lbs.
- Max Loading: 441 lbs.
- Overall Size (inches): 118.5L x 40.1W x 44.1H
- Carton size (inches): 90.5L x 53.9W x40.5H
- Seat Height: 27.1 inches
- Ground Clearance: 3.1 inches
Warranty and Service
Insure your purchase with one of our great service and support packages
|Our Standard Service and Support Package is included with every vehicle we sell!||
|Return Period||45 Days||45 Days||45 Days|
|Support||Online and Email||Online and Email||Online and Email|
|Engine||6 Months||8 Months||12 Months|
|Non-Normal Wear Parts*||6 Months||8 Months||12 Months|
|Normal Wear Parts**||7 Days||7 Days||30 Days|
|Parts Shipping †||Not Included||Free***||Free***|
|Return Shipping †||Not Included||Not Included||50% Paid|
|Restocking Fee † †||Not Included||$0||$0|
|Price||FREE!||$69.99 per vehicle||$99.99 per vehicle|
Just add any vehicle to your cart and our system will automatically include our Standard Service Pack for Free! Then, you can upgrade your Service Pack with a simple click right in the cart!
* Non-Normal Wear Parts are defined as components of the vehicle that are engineered and intended to last the useful
life of the vehicle itself. See a complete definition and partial list of non-Normal Wear Parts in the Service Pack documentation.
** Normal Wear parts are defined as parts that have a limited useful life as a result of deterioration due to natural forces that act upon them under average, everyday use. See a complete definition and partial list of Normal Wear Parts in the Service Pack documentation.
*** Free parts shipping includes standard ground shipping only.
† Shipping costs, where applicable to be paid, are paid only for the period for which the shipped item is warranted. For example, free parts shipping applies only during the period for which the shipped parts are warranted according to the plan chosen.
† † Restocking fees include return handling, restocking and original shipping charges and vary depending on the vehicle being returned.
See complete Service Pack details.