Pulmor Enclosed Cargo Utility Trailer
Price: $ 3038.48 + Free Shipping!
Are you looking for a lightweight, streamlined and compact utility trailer that easily travels wherever you go' The Pulmor trailer is low-profile, easily towable and extremely gas-efficient. Whether you're planning a big camping trip or just a weekend outing, this trailer is large enough to carry your belongings yet small enough to tow easily with almost any car, SUV or truck. The Pulmor is perfectly sized with over 32.5 cubic feet of cargo carrying space and internal dimensions of 6' by 3.5' and overall dimensions of over 9' by 5'.
Built using all-season, weather-resistant, double-walled, roto-molded polyethylene construction that guarantees the body and frame will never rust or rot. Rather than being injection or blow molded which can be costly and less productive, this great enclosed trailer is created using a process called rotational molding to create a consistent wall thickness for a stronger, more durable trailer. Rotational molding also creates strong, stress-free outside corners, to guarantee a better, longer trailer life and less maintenance for less than a third of the cost of products built using older methods.
Weighing in at only 365 pounds, the Pulmor trailer is extremely aerodynamic and light. Easy to hook up and easy to haul! Featuring an all welded 3' x 2' steel and aluminum frame finished with a rust-resistant black powder coat. From the thick, sturdy shell to the aerodynamic shape, the Pulmor trailer has it all!
Features a single suspension, 2000 lbs spring torsion axle, and a 1000 lbs payload capacity. Available in a wide variety of colors and with the flexibility of several additional options so you can create your own fully customized version!
the aerodynamic shape makes this an extremely gas efficient trailer. The Pulmor is so lightweight you won't even think you are pulling it! And with such a light tongue weight, just about anybody can hook it up!
With a great guarantee and an awesome, unbeatable price, you can have it all!
Exceptional details and design!
Lightweight Easy to tow, easy to maneuver at only 365 lbs.
Strong and Versatile The easiest way to transport luggage, sports equipment, camping gear and home improvement materials. The best all-purpose trailer on the market!
Weatherproof and Lockable for safe, secure storage and transport of goods.
Flexibility Optional rails and racks allow for additional carrying room on top.
Aerodynamic design means less drag than roof mounted carrier systems or taller trailers for better fuel efficiency.
Innovative material and state-of-the-art roto-molded manufacturing process offer exceptional strength and durability. Low maintenance polyethelene Will not rust or rot.
Unique Torsion Axle
Features our unique torsion axle for a smooth ride!
Our unique torsion rubber suspension axle includes a hexagonal outer tube that houses three separate rubber cords at each end of the axle for 120 degree angles in which the rubber cord can roll. The wider angles optimize shock absorption by allowing increased swing arm travel.
As depicted here, the axle offers fully independent suspension and virtually eliminates side to side shock transfer.
Our torsion suspension system provides a very smooth ride even on the roughest terrain!
EZ Lube Hubs
Easier maintenance and long-lasting!
Every Pulmor utility trailer comes standard with EZ Lube hubs for hassle-free maintenance when it's time to grease the spindles. Grease the entire hub from the central alemite without removing the wheel! EZ Lube hubs can save you money and time over the life of your trailer. Easier maintenance means longer wheel bearing life.
Other manufacturers often charge up to $130 extra for this feature, but we include it free on every Pulmor we build!
All the details
- Bed Dimensions: Inside Approximately 70"L x 40"W X 20"H
- G.V.W.R.: 1,998 lbs
- Curb Weight: 365 lbs
- Payload Capacity: 1,000 lbs
- Tires: 12" Highway rated. 13" optional
- Axle: Adjustable, rated for 2,000 lbs
- Springs: Torsion sprung, rated for 2,000 lbs
- Coupler: 2 inch Class 2, rated for 3,500 lbs with safety chains
- Construction / Frame Material: Heavy-Duty, fully welded tubular steel
- Top: Removable from the inside as a safety and security feature
- Interior Bed Length: 70 inches
- Interior Bed Height: 20 inches
- Interior Bed Width: 40 inches
- Flooring: Roto-Molded integrated into the trailer shell with removable drain plug
- Light Guards: Heavy-duty, protective Roto-Molded encasing
- Tie Downs: None
- Finish: Integral Roto-Molded color. Black frame
- Lighting: Complies with all MOT and DOT requirements
- Wiring: Pre-wired, 4-wire flat connector
- Bearing Size: 1 1/16" inner and 1 1/16" outer
- Tiltable: Bed doesn't tilt
- Tongue: Removable. Wiring harness fits inside the tongue for additional protection.
- Hitch Height: 19" to top of the ball when secured to tow vehicle
- Fenders: Round, bolt-on, Roto-Molded
- Interior Volume: 32.5 cubic ft.
- Overall size: 116 in. L x 62 in. W x 37 in. H
- Shipping Weight: 535 lbs. with 12 inch wheels. 585 lbs. with 13 inch wheels.
- Carton Size (crate dimensions in inches): 84Lx65Wx40H
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty