TrailMaster Mini XRX/R GoKart
Price: $ 1179.98 - $ 1329.98 + Free Shipping!
Buy 2 or more and save!
Save Up to 4% off with Instant Check!
Need more time/lower payments? Apply Now
Assembly Available! Just look for the 'Assembled' option when adding this item to your cart. Learn more.
Get on the trails even faster! Let our professionals assemble this vehicle for you. Our assembly option even includes charging the battery and a pre-delivery inspection to ensure every part fits and is operational. All you do is change the oil and you're ready to go! The assembled vehicle is repackaged in a sturdy wood and steel crate for shipping.
CARB Approved Available! Just look for the 'CARB Approved' option when adding this item to your cart. Learn more.
This vehicle is also available in a CARB approved model that meets or exceeds guidelines established by the California Air Resources Board and can be sold in the state of California. CARB approved vehicles have modified engines and exhaust systems designed to reduce emissions.
TrailMaster has added an XRX gokart with reverse to their kids kart lineup. Introducing the Mini XRX/R! This buggy features a smooth, automatic transmission with a convenient floor shifted reverse for hassle free fun on the trails. No more getting out and pushing the cart backwards to get out of those tight spots. The Mini XRX/R boasts a low-maintenance, 4-stroke, 163cc, air-cooled engine that generates up to 5.5 horsepower and can haul up to 250 pounds! For safety, the XRX/R comes with LED headlights for maximum visibility, 5-point seat harnesses and a speed governor and remote control start/stop so parents stay in total control at all times. Available in several colors.
- Engine: 4-stroke, single cylinder, air cooled
- Displacement: 163cc
- Max HP: 5.5hp/3600rpm
- Max torque: 8 lb ft/3600rpm
- Bore x stroke: 2.6 x 1.8 inches
- Max speed: 12.4mph
- Climbing ability: 12 degrees
- Ignition: C.D.I
- Starting system: Electric Start with Pull Start Backup
- Battery: 12V 9Ah
- Carburetor brand: JF (RX)
- Engine oil: SAE 15W-40
- Clutch: Automatic
- Driveline / Driving wheel: Chain / Dual wheel drive
- Suspension, F / R: Dual A-arm / Double Oil Damped Shock
- Brakes, F / R: No / Disc
- Tires, F / R: 4.10-6 / 13 x 5-6
- Fuel capacity: 1.2 gal
- Seat belts: Dual 5-point Harnesses
- Gross Weight: 209lbs.
- Net Weight: 176 lbs
- Max load: 250 lbs
- Wheelbase: 41.7 inches
- Dimensions (inches): 58.5L x 36W x 43H
- Height to seat: 7.5 inches
- Min ground clearance: 3.5 inches
- Pedal to seat back distance: 26 to 31 inches. Pedal can also be adjusted 3 to 6 inches shorter.
- Main Features: Live Axle, Two-wheel Drive, Electric Start w/Pull Start Back Up, LED Headlight, Remote Start/Kill, Adjustable Sport Seat, Adjustable Pedal, Five Point Safety Seatbelt, Speed Governor, Horn
- CARB Approved models available
- Several colors
Warranty and Service
Insure your purchase with one of our great service and support packages
|Our Standard Service and Support Package is included with every vehicle we sell!||
|Return Period||45 Days||45 Days||45 Days|
|Support||Online and Email||Online and Email||Online and Email|
|Engine||6 Months||8 Months||12 Months|
|Non-Normal Wear Parts*||6 Months||8 Months||12 Months|
|Normal Wear Parts**||7 Days||7 Days||30 Days|
|Parts Shipping †||Not Included||Free***||Free***|
|Return Shipping †||Not Included||Not Included||50% Paid|
|Restocking Fee † †||Not Included||Not Included||Not Included|
|Price||FREE!||$69.99 per vehicle||$99.99 per vehicle|
Just add any vehicle to your cart and our system will automatically include our Standard Service Pack for Free! Then, you can upgrade your Service Pack with a simple click right in the cart!
* Non-Normal Wear Parts are defined as components of the vehicle that are engineered and intended to last the useful
life of the vehicle itself. See a complete definition and partial list of non-Normal Wear Parts in the Service Pack documentation.
** Normal Wear parts are defined as parts that have a limited useful life as a result of deterioration due to natural forces that act upon them under average, everyday use. See a complete definition and partial list of Normal Wear Parts in the Service Pack documentation.
*** Free parts shipping includes standard ground shipping only.
† Shipping costs, where applicable to be paid, are paid only for the period for which the shipped item is warranted. For example, free parts shipping applies only during the period for which the shipped parts are warranted according to the plan chosen.
† † Restocking fees include return handling, restocking and original shipping charges and vary depending on the vehicle being returned.
See complete Service Pack details.