Kandi 150XTX FullSize GoKart
Includes Tailer Hitch and Utility Rack!
Valued at: $2540.92
You save: $ 620.94 (24%)
Buy 2 at $1899.98 ea.
with Instant Check!
$1843.18 (save 4%)
The Kandi 150XTX Go-Kart features a powerful 150cc engine and durable automatic CVT transmission. which works similarly to a torque converter for more power to the wheels. Standard included Reverse means better handling in tight areas so you never get stuck and have to push the machine backward. Additional featuers include a 150cc engine and 4 wheel hydraulic disc brakes. The kart's all-terrain tires, front and rear suspension and low center of gravity provide excellent handling on any trail. Reversible tread rear tires can be switched for either soft or hard terrain. Front and rear hydraulic disc brakes provide superior power, shorter stopping distance and longer lasting performance.
4-point harnesses on racing style seats combined with a full upper brush guard help make the 150XTX safe and enjoyable. Extra wide fenders keep debris out of the cockpit. Arm restraints attached to the steering wheel keep arms in the cart while still allowing full movement.
The included trailer hitch and integrated utility rack make the 150XTX as practical as it is fun. Use it for chores around the house or to pull a light trailer.
Available in several colors.
This gokart is CARB certified according to strict guidelines for maintaining healthy air quality and can be sold and registered in the state of California.
- Engine: 4-Cycle, overhead valve, Forced Air Cooled, Single Cylinder 150cc GY6 technology
- Electric Start
- Ignition: CDI
- Max Horsepower: 10.5hp/7500rpm
- Maximum Torque: 9.5/5500 Nm/r/min
- Bore and Stroke: 57.4 mm x 57.8 mm
- Ignition: CDI Electronic
- Carburetor: PD25J
- Lubrication: Force and Splash
- Exhaust System: EPA Approved. Chrome Finish
- Remote Electric Choke
- Internal Alternator: 3 amp charge approximate
- Transmission: Automatic CVT w/reverse, Chain Drive, Live Axle 2WD
- Rack and Pinion Steering
- All Ball Bearing Axles
- Front Brake: Hydraulic Disc
- Rear Brake: Hydraulic Disc
- Front Suspension: Independent Dual A-Arm / Adjustable Shocks, 6 inch travel
- Rear Suspension: Swing Arm / Double Oil Damped Adjustable Shocks, 6 inch travel
- Front Tires: 19 x 7 - 8
- Rear Tires: 22 x 11 - 10
- Wheels: Steel
- Max speed: 35 mph approximately
- Dual 4-point Adjustable Seat Harnesses
- Built-in HeadRests
- Halogen Front Headlights
- Tail and Brake Lights
- Emergency/Parking Brake
- Safety Arm Restraints
- Fuel Capacity: 1.8 gal.
- Wheelbase: 57 inches
- Front Track: 45.7 inches
- Rear Track: 39 inches
- Rear Axle Clearance: 7 inches measured from axle
- Front Lip Clearance: 12 inches
- Distance to Pedals: Adjustable from 35 to 40 inches
- Overall Size (inches): 89.5L x 58W x 55.1H
- Dry Weight: 386 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 650 lbs.
Warranty and Service
Insure your purchase with one of our great service and support packages
|Our Standard Service and Support Package is included with every vehicle we sell!||
|Return Period||45 Days||45 Days||45 Days|
|Support||Online and Email||Online and Email||Online and Email|
|Engine||6 Months||8 Months||12 Months|
|Non-Normal Wear Parts*||6 Months||8 Months||12 Months|
|Normal Wear Parts**||7 Days||7 Days||30 Days|
|Parts Shipping †||Not Included||Free***||Free***|
|Return Shipping †||Not Included||Not Included||50% Paid|
|Restocking Fee † †||Not Included||Not Included||Not Included|
|Price||FREE!||$69.99 per vehicle||$99.99 per vehicle|
Just add any vehicle to your cart and our system will automatically include our Standard Service Pack for Free! Then, you can upgrade your Service Pack with a simple click right in the cart!
* Non-Normal Wear Parts are defined as components of the vehicle that are engineered and intended to last the useful
life of the vehicle itself. See a complete definition and partial list of non-Normal Wear Parts in the Service Pack documentation.
** Normal Wear parts are defined as parts that have a limited useful life as a result of deterioration due to natural forces that act upon them under average, everyday use. See a complete definition and partial list of Normal Wear Parts in the Service Pack documentation.
*** Free parts shipping includes standard ground shipping only.
† Shipping costs, where applicable to be paid, are paid only for the period for which the shipped item is warranted. For example, free parts shipping applies only during the period for which the shipped parts are warranted according to the plan chosen.
† † Restocking fees include return handling, restocking and original shipping charges and vary depending on the vehicle being returned.
See complete Service Pack details.